Yearly Membership is now Open for the year 2019. Membership term starts from January and ends in December.
- Membership is designed to allow like-minded community members to show their support for The BRIC’s mission and establish a strong connection with the LOCAL community.
- Membership gives one an opportunity to meet neighbors, volunteers, individuals, and their families to become part of the movement to contribute back to society.
- Members receive communication of all BRIC sponsored events.
- Members have exclusive access to member’s only events.
- Members receive first access and a discount to buy tickets for all ticketed events.
- Members will have access to a community directory.
Existing members: Click here to access members area
Login using your tidyHQ account credentials
You can become a member by paying the annual membership fee of $25 per family.
The fee can be paid online with PayPal, credit cards or checks. The membership fee is non-refundable.
Pay online: Click here to Start Membership Registration
You need to create a tidyHQ login before paying for the BRIC membership
Pay By Check:
Please wait to receive a membership confirmation email. It would take 5 to 7 business days for you to receive this email after you have dropped off the check.
The membership email will contain a link to create a tidyHQ account.
Please make the check payable to Basking Ridge Indian Community
Mail the checks to:
Basking Ridge Indian Community
30 Musket Drive,
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920.
You can also Drop off the checks at below locations nearest to you:
Kruti Kapadia, 23 Raritan Place, Basking Ridge, NJ, 07920
Reena Singvi, 8 Independence Drive, Basking Ridge, NJ, 07920.
Anita Koppala, 18 Watchung Drive, Basking Ridge, NJ, 07920.
* Please note you would be registering on a secure website provided by tidyhq.com.